When: Friday, June 2nd – Sunday, June 4th
Where: Union Reservoir, Boulder, Colorado
Who: Bliss has teamed up with Rocky Mountain Paddle Co. for a special Paddle Yoga teacher training in the Rocky Mountains.
Settled at the base of the great Rocky Mountains, lies the beautiful town of Boulder, Colorado. Well known to the hippie community in the 1960s, Boulder is booming in health, well-being, quality of life, education, and art.
Also known for the flatirons (slabs of sedimentary stone tilted up on the foothills) Boulder is surrounded by natural wonders and has been dubbed “the city nestled between the mountains and reality.”
Inhale fresh mountain air and wander into bliss – from hiking trails and rock climbing to yoga studios galore, this is a nature lover’s paradise.
3-Day Immersion Course Offers:
- Paddle Board Instruction – paddle technique, teaching beginner lessons, equipment overview
- All equipment (board, paddle, anchor) included for duration of training ($75 off if you bring your own board – we have discounted equipment available as well)
- 25 Yoga Alliance credits for CEU
- Lifeguard involved training, including SUP specific rescue techniques
- Applied training in board, student, and beach safety
- Launching in and out of surf to open water
- Bliss Paddle Yoga (TM) manual for sequencing on water
- Special workshops
- Bliss swag bag including bliss apparel and awesome gifts from our sponsors.
Pre-requisite: 200 hour yoga certification or 2 years of practicing yoga. Nonrefundable deposit.
Renting Board: $795 ($875 if you place a deposit after April 3rd.)
Bringing Board: $695 ($795 if you place a deposit after April 3rd.)
Lock in the early bird pricing, by Reserving Now!
Space is limited to 13 participants per program, so hurry to reserve~ spots are filling up quickly!
Upon completion of training, instructors will feel confident taking their classes and practice into any body of water! Instruction with Bliss owner and founder Taylor Chaput (RYT-200), Dana Mitchell (E-RYT 200), and Dawn Yang (E-RYT 200).