Bliss Paddle Yoga Teacher Training – Newport Beach, CA
Join us for Bliss Paddle Yoga Teacher Training in Newport Beach! This unique and exciting opportunity is for certified yoga instructors as well as practioners that want to deepen their practice and play on the water in southern California.
August 22-23, 2020
Breathe fun into your yoga practice and teaching with Bliss Paddle Yoga (TM.) Get your sea legs (and a tan!) stand up paddle boarding and make some incredible friendships along the way.
Never been on a board before? We are here to teach you all the tools and empower you to feel comfortable and confident on a stand up paddle board.
Day 1, we meet at Shore Yoga for meet and greets and a SUP intro. Then, we head out on the water in Newport Harbor to slowly ease into practicing paddle yoga. In the afternoon session, we focus on sup skills, launching in and out of flat water.
Days 2 is primarily based on paddle yoga sequencing, safety, business seminar, and so much more.
2-day immersion course offers:
- Paddle Board Instruction, technique, turning, safety.
- All equipment (board, paddle, leash) included for duration of training
- 20 Yoga Alliance credits for CE
- Lifeguard involved training, including SUP specific rescue techniques.
- Applied training in board, student, and beach safety
- Launching in and out of surf to open water
- Bliss Paddle Yoga (TM) manual for sequencing on water
- Business of SUP Yoga: Starting your business, insurance, permitting, and defining your brand.
- Individualized attention: Group is limited to 8 students.
- Teaching opportunities: We hire directly from our trainings for classes in San Diego and Newport Beach, CA.
- Swag Bag: Awesome gear from our sponsors including water bottle, sunscreen, hat and tank top!
Cost is $699, sign up 30 days in advance (before July 2nd) and get $49 off early bird special!
A non-refundable $195 deposit is required to confirm your space in these courses. Payment plans available.
Ready to sign up? Click here to pay your deposit.
Space is limited to 8 participants per program, so hurry to reserve~ spots are filling up quickly!
Upon completion of training, instructors will feel confident taking their classes and practice into any body of water! Instruction with Bliss owner and founder Taylor Chaput (RYT-200) and Dawn Moore (E-RYT-200.)
Rediscover balance, breath, and bliss in an entirely new way. Experience savasana with the sound of the waves lapping at your board. Allow yourself to unfold as you expand and explore your horizons.
Training will be held in Newport Harbor. Nearest airport is John Wayne Orange County (SNA)- a short fifteen minutes from accommodations & training! RSVP or contact us for lodging and transportation options. Call 949.529.4242 or email Taylor@Paddleboardbliss.com to speak with us if you have any questions!